A triple-LED EDC (Everyday Carry) Flashlight and the optical Lens from LEDiL®, max output up to 1800 lumens, powered by 16340 Li-ion and CR123 battery, here is the Search Series S3.
Its body was crafted from aluminum weighing 78g/2.75oz with the battery and pocket clip included. It’s super bright for its compact size of 69.6mm/2.74″ long and 24.8mm/0.97″ in diameter. The LEDs have two options – 3x CREE XP-G3 Cool White (Max 1800 Lumens), higher output and less CRI, or 3x Nichia 219C Neutral White (Max 1200 Lumens), lower output but high CRI.
As an EDC light, a deep carry pocket clip is a must, on the clip, there’s also a 1/4″ tripod hole to be able to install as a fill light. Move to the tail, it includes a USB-C charging port that could fully charge the light in 1.5 hours, a lanyard/paracord hole to carry as you like, a tritium slot to install a glow bar, and a ceramic glass breaker.
- Equipped with 3 LEDs, max output up to 1800 lumens*
- Optic lens from LEDiL® from Finland
- Uses 16340 Li-ion rechargeable battery, compatible with standard CR123 battery
- Max runtime of 22 hours when working at low mode
- USB-C rechargeable, fully charged in 90 minutes
- New designed deep-carry pocket clip
- 1/4″ tripod hole built into the clip
- The tail cap is removable to replace the battery
- Lanyard/Paracord hole, Tritium slot, and Ceramic glass breaker are integrated on the tail cap
- IPX7 water resistance