Comes to the 2nd generation, the GITD model is bigger and brighter, here’s the Aurora A25. With the CREE XP-L HD LED, it can boost up to 1000 lumens, and if you just need a little light to see in the dark. The GITD (glow in the dark) case will guide you to where your stuff is if you attached the Aurora A25 with your other small items together or in your bag or car. Oh yeah, it is rechargeable and powered by a 600mAh lithium polymer battery which is replaceable. A pocket clip is included (screw and glue sealed, not attachable).
- GITD (Glow in the dark) body, lightweight and durable
- Utilizes CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, max output 1000 lumens
- Removable and replaceable* 600mAh lipo battery
- Built-in Micro USB charging with indicator, fully charged in 60 minutes
- Neutral white (4000K-4500K CCT) side reading light, 2 brightness levels
- Side red signal light (A25R) or UV light**(A25U)
- Stainless steel pocket clip included (not removable)
- Equivalent IPX8 water resistance
*The battery is proprietary.
**The main purpose of the UV light is for charging the GITD/luminous body.
- Material: Polycarbonate combined with luminous powders
Front LED: CREE XP-L HD V6, max output 1000 lumens
Optional sidelight combo:
a. White+Red; b. White+UV
Length: 76mm/2.99”; Diameter: 21.5mm/0.846”; Weight: 46.3g/1.633oz
Battery: 600mAh lithium polymer
Recharging: Micro USB
Charging time: 60 minutes
Note: Charge the light before the first use.
1*User manual, 1*SS keyring, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty card
- Front LED
1. Momentary ON: Press and hold for Turbo, release to turn off
2. Constant ON: Double click
Switch mode: Click to cycle thru Low-Med-High-Turbo
Memory: When the light worked at a mode over 3 minutes, the mode will be memorized and turned on from that mode next time.
Step down: The light will step down to 300/100 lumens in 90 seconds when working at Turbo/High mode due to the massive heat generated.
a. A25R: Red; b. A25U: White reading light
Switch mode: Click to cycle through
a. Red-Red beacon-Red flash
2) Quad click
a. A25R: White reading light, click to cycle through Low-High;
b. A25U: UV, click to turn off
Turn Off, applied for all modes
a. At any mode, long press 0.3 second
b. Click to turn off when the light works at any mode for over 3 minutes.